Thursday, September 22, 2011

my friend pinto hindi movie

my friend pinto hindi movie
my friend pinto hindi movie






















Pinto My friend is a UTV Motion Pictures film. My friend Pinto Released in October 2011. In the upcoming Bollywood film directed by Raghav Dar. Top Hindi filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali to produce this film.

Stellar cast includes my friend Pinto Prateik Babbar, Kalki Koechlin, Manisha Koirala, Naseruddin Shah, Divya Dutta, Makrand Deshpande, Shakeel Khan, Arjun Mathur Raj Zutshi. Kalki Koechlin women play major roles in this film. It is one of the rising stars of Hindi cinema.

Although nothing is known so far about the story of my friend Pinto, but we can expect a really good movie of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Raghav Dar.



My friend is basically the story Pinto romantic love and Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known to love stories. Expectations are high in the upcoming film of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.