Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Charge sheet movie

Charge sheet movie
Moves of time with me, the persistent hero of Bollywood, the age of 85 years has created a bulge in his enthusiasm. It is always tense, high and excited Dev Anand! Recently, the veteran actor has revealed the first look at the profile of a film of high-profile support in the JW Marriot in Mumbai.

Clearing the air, because he would not take the media during production of the film, Dev Saab said, The only reason to keep people out of my movie progressed, I do not want you to know the plot of the film is This is a murder mystery that should remain secret until it comes off ..

Chargesheet debut half to eject the Minister Amar Singh, Samajwadi Party. Speaking of him, Dev Saab has joked, "He looks at home is a minister, and so I gave the movie. He recalls: We have met the party. I asked him:" Amarji, KYA AAP Tues film Mei karengey Kaam? Will you work in my film?, He enthusiastically said yes. He also invited us to shoot at his home in Delhi, which I did.

Dev Saab has also revealed that it is Hum Dono color and remake Hare Rama Hare Krishna next. "I'll make another version of Hare Rama Hare Krishna in Nepal very soon. The script is ready. I know the public will have another Hare Rama Hare Krishna. It will take into account modern sentiments. Hum Dono nostalgic speech, he said, "Hum Dono was really good in color. If you look, you will feel that he had been shot in color.